Thursday, January 16, 2014

Nike Lunareclipse review


I buy new shoes every January and it's always a hard process because I like them to be stylish and
sometimes there's not shoes out in colors I like. Since half my workout wardrobe is purple I naturally like to buy purple shoes. I've been a loyal Nike wearer since college but I also need shoes that give my feet stability so I bought Nike Lunareclipse+ 3 which has the following features:
  • Ultra-lightweight Flywire Technology wraps the midfoot for a dynamic, glove-like fit
  • Carved-out TPU heel support clip activates with pressure at heel strike to increase stability and comfort
  • Lunarlon cushioning for reduced weight and enhanced flexibility
Notice the laces are off center, its built for the mild to moderate overpronator who requires enhanced cushioning and support. It has a removable insole which I switched out for a superfeet insole which my podiatrist recommended for me.  If you workout at the gym, gyms put springs/cushioning underneath their floors. So if you're working out at home with videos you want to have a proper surface to workout. I discovered this the hard way. It's definitely key to your foot health to cushion them during jumps, burpees, and planks. I also use this jumpmat and I immediately felt the difference in how my feet feel afterwards. I'd say the mat helped 85% and the insole the other 15% with no foot pain afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//
Blogger Widget