- Alterna Bamboo Smooth Kendi Oil Dry Oil Mist. I just finished up the bottle I had and really enjoyed it because it's a non-greasy hair oil if you can believe that. It de-frizzes and moisturizes my hair.
- Tarte EmphasEYES For Brows High Definition Eyebrow Pencil is very slim and great at filling in your eyebrows.
- Sephora's Favorites Lashstash, an 11 piece set of their best selling mascaras. Looks like an amazing set and deal! I'm a complete mascara junkie so I definitely need this!
- Josie Maran 100% argan hair oil.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Double Detox Exfoliating Facial Mask, a mask and exfoliating product in one. The clay helps draw out extra skin oils.
- Origins Go Ginger trio of body wash, lotion and ginger souffle whipped body cream which smells amazing! The lotion is made with olive oil, grape seed oil, rice bran oil, and apricot kernel oil so its super nourishing.
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette - a versatile mix of 16 eyeshadow shades.
- Philosophy Holiday Spice Rack Trio - with philosophy holiday scents they always sell out so buy early! This one is made of Cinnamon, Vanilla Bean Nutmeg and my favorite Cardamom.
I bought myself a skin care kit from Ole Henriksen, stay tuned for a review.