1 cup Arrowhead Mills - Organic Oat Flour
4 Egg Whites (if using a carton of liquid egg whites use the measurement for 3 egg whites)
2 scoops plain Protein Powder
½ cup Truvia or Ideal (I use Zsweet found at Whole Foods)
½ tsp Baking Soda
¼ tsp Salt
8oz Berry flavored Baby Food (I couldn't find this so I just mashed up berries in my food processor)
3 tbsp Baking Cocoa (I use naturally sugar free raw cocoa by Navitas Naturals found at Whole Foods)
4oz Water (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix dry ingredients (oat flower, protein powder, baking soda, salt, baking cocoa) together in a large bowl.
3. Mix wet ingredients (egg whites, sugar, Berry flavored Baby Food,Water) together in a medium sized bowl.
4. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix together.
5. Spray cooking dish with a non stick spray and add batter to dish.
6. Bake 30-40 minutes in oven or until knife comes out clean.